This week has been very cold and windy here, and I’m getting a little bit stir crazy. I was supposed to go skiing today, but the 40 mph winds (with gusts up to 70 mph) were kind of a turn-off. Hopefully your week hasn’t been so disappointing, but if it has, here are some links that are bound to cheer you up:
1. Voodoo Doughnut. I’m obsessed with this doughnut shop from Oregon. They just opened a shop in Denver, and I’m going to have to get down there soon to check them out! They have tons of unique donuts, and look at this cute Voodoo-Doll Doughnut:
2. These beautiful DIY Kate Spade coasters from Classically Coco. They’re definitely next on my DIY list.
3. In this Huffington Post article, Chewbacca actor Peter Mayhew shared some gorgeous photos from the set of Star Wars.
4. The Office was one of my favorite television shows (always will be, of course), so this Buzzfeed list of The 25 Best Michael Scott Quotes made me a happy, nostalgic girl. I miss that show!
5. If you don’t know Pusheen, you
probably definitely should. Especially if you love cats. And own cats. You’ll relate.
6. Somehow, I hadn’t seen this amazing Jimmy Fallon skit spinoff of Downton Abbey until just this week. “Downton Sixbey” is good for a few laughs–plus, it’s a series of several episodes. Check it out!