If you’ve been following along this little blog, you probably remember that I’m in summer school right now. I graduated from college mid-may, and started graduate school about 2 weeks later (which required a move cross-country!). School is pretty tough, but it’s keeping me busy–a definite plus since I’m pretty sure I’d be homesick if I had time to think about it! Here are some of my recent Pinterest Picks.
1. This adorable DIY citrus wedge coin purse
2. 7 Non-toxic plants that are safe for kids and pets
3. How-To “Faux Calligraphy” from Cupcakes & Cashmere
4. This men’s shorts guide could prove to be very helpful this summer!
5. This pine tree garland would make a fun and festive decoration for any season
I’m obviously dreaming of sewing, crafting, and creating. If only I’d been able to bring my sewing machine to Pennsylvania with me! It’s probably for the best, since I’d procrastinate studying for anatomy by sewing up a storm. *Sigh*