I can’t believe that we reached August this week! While the summer is slowing down for most people, I feel like my summer is just starting. I just finished my summer semester a week ago and I’m enjoying having a little more free time (and earning a little money at a part-time job! Grad school is expensive, you guys…). Here are some of my recent Picks from Pinterest:
1. Summer Squash Bread – I can’t wait to try this recipe. I’m still drowning in squash (the squash plant in my garden is exploding!) and I’m having trouble finding friends to take some of it off my hands.
2. This gorgeous pineapple bikini.
3. I love this beautiful pendent light.
4. I’m still obsessed with a good pattern pant. I will never be over it.
5. This print is both wise and beautiful.
I hope the first couple days of August have been wonderful for you! Enjoy the rest of your weekend.