Sorry for the big lapse in posts–I know I promised I’d do some holiday gift round-ups, and I am fulfilling that promise! It’s been pretty busy with Finals this week, and since my last exam is tomorrow, I am resuming my holiday gift guides.
The post today is all about the guys. I think men can be some of the hardest people to shop for, and I ultimately think you need to know the person to get them the best gift. For instance, some guys are really into Star Wars, while others might be sports fanatics, and others might be really into reading. You kind of have to know your audience to start thinking of some ideas. So this gift guide is definitely not all-inclusive, it’s just a sort of “jumping-off” point. It’s some of the things I would love to give to the men in my life (my brother and dad, don’t get too excited). So here goes!
Great Gifts for Guys
1. A fun mug — I might pair this with a little bag of quality coffee.
2. A mustache pillow — I love making gifts for people, and this is a less-girly version of a pillow that would make a great gift.
3. A guitar pick punch — This would be a cool gift for the guitar player in your life. They’ll never worry about losing picks, if they can just make them with old credit cards or other plastics!
4. A DIY laptop sleeve — I love this idea. An easy (and quick!) DIY gift.
5. A tripod camping stool — I know my dad would love this for fishing. It’s lightweight and while I bet it would get uncomfortable after a while, it would be nice to have so you don’t have to sit on the ground.
Again, it’s a short list. I hope it gives you some ideas to make your list! If you have any suggestions on good gifts for gentlemen, I would love to hear them. I have the hardest time shopping for my brother and dad every year!