I’m sure you’ve heard me say it (or scream it from the rooftops!) several times before, but I’m not really a winter person. I like when it snows and I love skiing, but I am much happier when the days are light and sunny and warm. So winter can be a pretty rough season for me to get through. This year has been even harder, because I’m adjusting to the constant-gray-skies of Pittsburgh (at least in CO, winter has some sunny days, too!).
Luckily, for the first time in my life, I’m going on a vacation during my spring break! I’m going somewhere sunny and warm–I can’t wait! It’s helping me get through this season.
Anyway, hopefully you’re dealing with winter better than I am. Here are some of my most recent Pinterest finds:
1. The cutest DIY Animal Mat — I could see making this in a larger size (and maybe making it a leopard or a bear) for myself!
2. Dreaming of my spring vacation with this adorable bikini
3. My inspiration for all of my outfits this month — gotta love a boyfriend jean + layers combo.
4. As soon as I have a home of my own (and a little more time), I’m making a teepee for myself.
5. These shoes!
6. I’ve been really drawn to animal prints this season (even more than usual!). This coat is perfect.
Those are some of the things I’ve been obsessing over this month. Hope it’s warm wherever you are (even if that means you’re curled up under blankets next to the space heater, like me!).