The first day of Fall was last week, and I have to say that I’m ready for the new season. I love the crispy air, leaves on the ground, and of course pulling out all of my sweaters and jeans (yay!). To celebrate the start of Fall, I’m sharing some of my recent Picks from Pinterest.
- This oxblood weekender is amazing.
- I have major heart-eyes emoji for these ASOS flare jeans.
- These DIY baby headbands are very cute, I almost want to make one for myself!
- Halloween life goals (if I’m ever part of a couple on Halloween!)
- In LOVE with these yellow chairs. Love.
- Lulie Wallace is my favorite painter. Everything she does is amazing.
- Gorgeous turquoise earrings.