December is finally here, and I’m getting so excited to wrap up the semester and get home to see my family. Finals are going to be really hard, but it’ll be worth it to finish strong and start a new chapter in my life.
Here are some things I’ve pinned lately…
- I have major heart-eyes for these asymmetrical rings.
- Feathers are beautiful, and they’re back in a big way this winter
- This berry crisp with oatmeal cookie crumble is almost too pretty to eat. Almost.
- These simple gold centerpieces would be special for any party
- I’m really inspired by these pretty geometric lights
- These Madewell leopard booties are what dreams are made of, similar here
- I’ve added this beautiful glass beach to my dream travel list
Happy December, everyone!