Even though I’m escaping all of the wintery snow and cold this year, I’m looking forward to spring. The days will get longer, the flowers will start to bloom, and of course, a new season of fashion will be upon us. I’ve started making wishlists (it’s how I prioritize what I really want to buy each season) for this spring/summer already, and today I’m going to share them with all of you!
Here’s what I’m looking for this spring:
1. Suede skirts. I know, I’m a little late to the party, but I think these button-down suede skirts would work for all 4 seasons. You can dress them up or down, and they’d go with almost anything. Personally, I’m looking for a navy color; it’s a little different than the popular camel color, and I think it’d be more flattering for my skin tone. (Blue and Beige)
2. Bold prints. Nothing new here, you guys already know I love bold prints and colors (especially when a matching set is involved!). This Ann Taylor culotte/top combo is just perfect, something you could wear together or separately for lots of cheerful looks. (Top and Bottom)
3. Dainty jewelry. Some people can really pull off those chunky statement necklaces, and I’m just not one of them. Dainty, delicate jewelry is my favorite way to add the finishing touches on your outfit. (Ring and Necklace)
4. Flared jeans. These have been “in” all year, but I think they’re here to stay. Wide leg and flare jeans are a fun way to mix it up, and while I’m loyal to my boyfriend jeans, I’m on the hunt for a good pair of flares. (Flares)
5. Flat booties. I have a great pair of low-heel ankle boots that I love, but I’ve been searching for a flat pair of booties for the longest time. I love the pairing of these tan booties with a shirtdress: so cute! (Booties)
So those are the big items on my spring wishlist. What about you? What spring trends are you searching for?