I’m a thrift store addict. Seriously, there’s very few things I enjoy more than scouring the shelves for unique pieces. Since I’ve been looking for work, I’ve gotten really into thrifting (I have a lot more free time right now than I’m used to). I have several regular haunts, and I’ve found a ton of great stuff this year! Here’s some of the treasures I’ve found:
This awesome end table was the perfect fit in our family room. Plus, I think it looks adorable with books stacked in the open shelves. My mom and I also picked this lamp (and it’s twin, not pictured) and rewired them. We fell in love with the gray ceramic, and knew we had to have them.
I just found this great swan purse yesterday, and I am in love! It’s the sweetest handbag. And yes, I have plenty of purses. But I couldn’t leave this beauty behind.
I shared my DIY makeover of this little end-table earlier this year, you can read about it here.
These crazy patterned pants were love at first sight, and I’ve worn them so many times already this season. Something about patterned pants just gets me every time.
My owl obsession has been fierce since I was a kid, and this little owl picture made me swoon. It’s new home is on a picture wall in our family room.
Keep an eye out for more of my thrift store finds! It’s a habit I’m not likely to kick soon (:
It’s currently snowing here in Colorado, but I’m dreaming of summer. I know, I know, this says “Spring Wishlist.” Colorado doesn’t have a fabulous spring. Much of it is cold and windy, with occasional warm days sprinkled in here and there (just enough to tease you!). And we can get snow through May, so you just don’t know what the weather will really be like. Crazy. I still love it. But I’m definitely dreaming of summer and warm weather and sunshine. Lots of sunshine.
Here are some of the things I’m dreaming of…
1. This J.Crew lingerie set (found it on Pinterest, no link!)
2. This Rebecca Minkoff clutch
3. This Oasap dress would be the perfect pool cover-up
4. I’m in love with this pink Marysia bikini. In. Love.
5. These adorable little zebra flats would make me have happy feet! (Again, found on Pinterest with no link. Apologies!)
6. This Thug Life (Etsy) T-Shirt explains my life so well. I’m definitely a “hangry” person.
7. I was inspired by this gorgeous pink bathroom. I love color, and I have no doubt in my mind that my future home will have lots and lots (and lots) of color.
8. This creative and clever vertical kitchen storage from the lovely ladies at A Beautiful Mess. I am never short of amazed by the things that the staff comes up with!
Well, that’s all for now. I guess I’ll just keep dreaming of long summer days as I sit and watch the snow plummet to the earth. I’m so not a winter person.