This month has really flown by. It’s been a blur of job hunting, stressing over phone interviews, and lots of thrift store madness (projects galore). I’ve been kind of slacking on these “Currently I’m…” posts, but here’s what I’ve been up to so far in September:
Here’s to welcoming a Fall season full of changing leaves, learning French, and saving up my to buy my first DSLR camera. Also, fingers crossed I can land a “dream job” this season–I’ll keep you all posted on that. (: Thanks for your continued support and good vibes!
September has just flown by–so quick that I haven’t even had time to share my monthly “Currently I’m..” post! Since it’s almost October, I’m sharing this month’s series for both September and October. This week was the first week of fall, and I’m excited to welcome in my second-favorite season of the year. Hope you’re having a great weekend!
Although it’s still hot and humid here in Pittsburgh (it’s been 90 degrees all weekend long!), fall is on its way with cooler temps and the best fashion of the year. I’m ready for my favorite things about fall–sipping hot coffee in the cool mornings, all things pumpkin-flavored, and going slightly out of my way to step on all the crunchy leaves on the sidewalk. And of course, fall is my favorite season of fashion. There’s just something inspiring about the fall.
Anyway, here’s some photos I’m looking at for inspiration as the fall sneaks up on us.
- Love the big pockets on this dress. I’d wear it with black tights or leggings on cooler days. (Image via WhoWhatWear)
- I’m a sucker for prints–this matching set is perfect. (Image via Elle)
- The layers, the boyfriend jeans, the hat. It’s pulled together, but just unmatched enough to be cool. (Image via These Foreign Lands)
- This Dalmation dotted coat is everything. Everything. (Image via Her New Tribe)
- As someone who walks nearly everywhere, the sneakers trend is still one of my favorites. Paired with a classic coat and varsity sweatshirt, they’re not just for hitting the gym anymore. (Image via StyleCaster)
- A brightly colored, slightly over-sized sweater is the perfect match for a relaxed jean. Easy layers, very cozy. (Image via The Shiny Squirrel)
What fall fashion ideas have caught your eye? Happy September!